Top Luxury Cars
We all have our ideas about how much we’d be willing to pay for any given product or service available for purchase. But let’s face it! We all have a luxurious corner of our mind. While luxury goods might be an exception to the rule, I present you with the top 10 most expensive luxurious cars that money can buy.
10. Lamborghini Aventador ($548,800.00): The $548,800 LP720-4 50th Anniversario Roadster is equipped with a standard 6.5L, 12-cylinder, an Automatic transmission is standard claims this beast the no.10 spot!
9.2015 Porsche 918 Spyder($929,000.00): The standard features of the latest Porsche 918 Spyder Base w/Weissach Package include 4.6L V-8 608hp engine, 7-speed auto-shift manual transmission with overdrive, cruise control, ABS and driveline traction control, all-wheel drive.
8. Aston Martin One-77($1.8 Million): With just 77 units of this model in existence, the stylish Aston Martin One-77 is a jaw-dropper in its fantastic design. With a top speed at just over 220 miles per hour, this baby can hit 62 miles per hour in a brisk 3.7 seconds.
7. Ferrari 599XX ($2 Million): In less than 2.9 seconds, this high-performance Ferrari can take you as far as 60 miles per hour. Its 720-horsepower is revved up by a 6.0-litre V12 engine and has a top speed that is restricted to 196 miles per hour. Apart from the usual engine and performance piques, this vehicle pushes boundaries and expresses its true self-worth through its swift and lightweight speed.
6. Koenigsegg CCXR($2.173 Million): The CCXR was a CCX with “Flower Power” added to it, as it could also run on recyclable ethanol (E85 to most). The CCXR was the world’s first green Supercar. This eco-sports car can reach 62 miles per hour in 2.9 seconds in the most comfortable, stylish, and superior way possible.
5. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento($2.2 Million): For those with a couple of extra millions lying around and in need of a thrill ; made out of an exceptionally rare and expensive carbon fibre and is as light as a feather, this car is just for you . Powered by a 570-horsepower V10 engine, this powerhouse can accelerate to 60 miles per hour in a zippy 2.6 seconds and has a top speed of 217 miles per hour.
4. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse($2.5 Million): The French masterminded this 400th unit with 1,200-horsepower, 8-litre, 16-cylinder beast. In 2.6 seconds, it can hit 62 miles per hour out of its maximum 255.5 limit.
3. W Motors Lykan Hypersport($3.4 Million): Along with its hefty price tag and being owned by only 7 people ,this world class super car even includes an interactive holographic display system inside its plush cabin. The Hypersport can dash to 60 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds with its turbocharged 3.7-litre 750-horsepower flat-six engine and has a top speed of 245 miles per hour.
2. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster ($4.5 Million):
Originating from Italy, this beauty takes the cake with its roaring 750-horsepower, 6.5-litre, 12-cylinder engine. In a mere 2.9 seconds it can reach 62 miles per hour, and its top speed is 221 miles per hour.
1. Maybach Exelero($8 Million): As the most expensive Maybach vehicle, the ever so sleek Exelero is unique and at the pinnacle of luxury. Its 700-horsepower, 6-litre twin-turbo V-12 engine can produce a ravaging top speed of 218 miles per hour and hit 60 miles per hour in 4.4 seconds was inspired by its legendary predecessor, a smooth-running sports car of the 1930s. Driving it is not just about the speed and its performance, however, but also about the exclusive experience one has driving it!!
Author: Ishan Hasnat – Bangladesh